The Business Info section allows you to configure your entire store details, address, and so on.
1. From the Homepage, click on Settings.
2. Click on Business Information.
The following page will be displayed.
The details that you can edit under store details are as follows:
1. Enter the name of the business.
2. Enter the mobile number.
3. Enter the email address.
4. Enter the GSTIN number.
5. Enter the PAN number.
6. Enter the TIN
7. You can add an alternate store contact number. You can add multiple alternate numbers.
If you want to edit the store address details, click on Edit.
Either edit the store address manually or drag and place the pin icon at the desired location, the address details get prefilled. Click on Save to update the change made.
The updated address gets reflected in the Store Address section.
Hours of Operation
This section has two options to configure the hours of operation.
1. Single Shift – This will be applicable in cases where the store is open at a stretch, without any break or shift change.
2. Dual Shift – This will be applicable in cases where the store closes in between for a break or shift change.
To enter the shift timing for any of the days, click on that specific day and you will receive a drop-down to select the timings.
Once you have added the timings, click on Save Settings.
1. From the Homepage, tap on Settings.
2. Tap on Business Info.
The following page gets displayed.
3. Under the Name section, you can edit the company name of your outlets. After editing the names you can tap on Save.
4. Under the Description section, you can add a summary about your store or the products/services you offer. After adding the details you can tap on Save.
5. Under the Address section you can enter/edit your store address and landmark or drag the pin to the desired location and tap on Save.
The store address gets updated.
6. Under the Working Hours section, you can view the various timing slots that your store currently operates on.
In case there are changes in breaks or shift patterns in your business hours, you can enable the Dual Shifts slider.
To enter the shift timing for any of the days, tap on that specific day and you will receive a drop-down to select the timings.
Once you have added the timings, tap on Save Settings.