This section enables you to export reports which consist of a list of all payments that need to be made or collected from the supplier or the customer.
1. From the Homepage, click on Reports.
2. From the following page, the tabs displayed under the credit section are as follows:
- Credit Balance: It provides a list of all the credit balances of a supplier or a customer.
- Receivable: It provides a list of all payments which can be collected from a supplier or a customer.
- Payable: It provides a list of all payments which can be made to a supplier or a customer.
3. To export a report containing the credit balance of your suppliers and customers, click on Credit Balance > select Date Range > click on Export Reports.
4. An Export History modal window appears. Click on the Download file to complete the process.
You can access credit reports only through a computer.