This module displays all the products in your inventory that have already expired or are nearing the expiry date.
1. From the Homepage, click on Inventory.
2. From the Inventory landing page, click on the Expired & Near Expiry tab.
The following page gets displayed. It consists of two sections:
- Near Expiry: Products whose expiry date is nearing, and will soon get expired.
- Expired: Products that have crossed their expiration date.
The page displays the following information:
- Product Details: Name and details of the product.
- Batch/Lot Details: Name of the batch that it belongs to, along with the date and time of its creation.
- Expiry Date: Expiry date of the product, along with the number of days it will expire in. In case you are on the Expired tab, it displays the number of days since the product expired.
- Quantity: Number of products that will get expired in the selected time range.
In case you want to check if a particular product has expired or not, or when it will be expiring, you can search for this product using the product name or by scanning the barcode.
The list of products can be sorted with respect to the product name, batch/lot details, and the expiry date. To sort the list by a specific column, click on the name of the column. The selected column will turn blue, with an underline.
You can filter the Expired and near Expiry products page with the following filters.
a. By Brand: Clicking on this option will allow you to sort the product list by brands selected while applying the filter.
b. By Manufacturer: Clicking on this option will allow you to sort the product list by the manufacturers selected while applying the filter.
You can view expired and near expiry inventory only through a computer.