Website publishing is the process of publishing content on the Internet. It includes creating and uploading content, updating web pages, and posting other related elements. The published content may include text, images, videos, and other types of media. This functionality allows you to publish or un-publish the website when required.
By default, Publish Website functionality is enabled.
1. From the Homepage, click on Edit Website.
2. Go to More and click on Unpublish Website.
3. You will receive the following pop-up. Click on Yes to unpublish the website.
Now if any of your customers visit your website, they will not be able to view your website.
If you want to publish the website, you can go to Settings and click on Publish option.
1. From the Homepage, tap on Edit Website.
2. Tap on More.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Unpublish Website.
5. The following dialog box appears. Tap on Yes to proceed.
Now your website becomes inaccessible to your site visitors.
If you want to publish the website, you can go in More and tap on Publish option.