You can display your company’s logo in the title bar by using Favicon. A favicon, commonly know as a shortcut icon or URL icon is a small image that represents your website. These are visible next to the website name on the browser tab. Additionally, they are also used to represent a website when they are saved as bookmarks. Favicons help in creating the brand image of your website.
1. From the Homepage, click on Edit Website.
2. Go to More and click on Favicon.
3. Click on Upload Favicon in order to select the required image.
4. Once you have selected the image click on Upload.
5. Once uploaded, your favicon will be displayed for your website as follows:
You can access favicon settings only through a computer.