This setting allows you to change the color of the buttons present on your online store.
1. From the Homepage, click on Edit Website.
2. Go to More and click on Button Design.
The following modal will be displayed.
There will be three buttons available, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary.
Primary – Buy Now
Secondary – Add To Cart
Tertiary – Send Enquiry
3. Click Edit on any of the buttons. This will display the following options.
1. Clicking on this option, displays a drop-down with a variety of font styles to choose from.
2. This option allows you to set the font weight of the text. Clicking on this option will display the following options. The font style will change as per the selected font type.
3. This option can be used to change the text style to Bold.
4. This option can be used to change the text style to Italic.
5. You can underline the text with this option.
6. This option lets you define the button shape. Clicking on this setting will display the following options.
7. This option allows you to change the color of the text. Clicking on this option will open the color palette. To know more about color, click here.
You can select any option as per your preference.
8. This option helps you decide whether the text on the button needs to be aligned to the left, right, or center. Selecting this option will display the following options.
Click on Save
You can design button layouts only through a computer.