Custom HTML/CSS code helps you create your own layouts or elements on your website. You can create scrolling texts, pop-ups, etc with this feature.
1. From the Homepage, click on Edit Website.
2. Click on Add Section.
3. From the Following slider, click on Layouts.
4. If you want to view the HTML block, hover over the HTML block and click on .
5. The preview will look as follows. Click on Add This section in order to add this template to the website.
6. Enter the HTML code in the block and click on Save.
Once done, the HTML code will be added to your website.
You can add and display Excel table on your website by adding the Wysiwyg Content Block layout.
1. From your CMS page, click on Add Section.
2. From the Following slider, click on Layouts.
3. Select Wysiwyg content block from the given list.
4. Click anywhere in the text area to edit the block.
5. From the modal displayed, click on the Table icon to add a table in your website.
6. Click on Table option and select the number of rows and columns that you want to add. Then drag the table layout across the page.
7. Enter the details in the table that you want to display on your website and click on Save.
8. Your Table gets displayed on the website.