Running attractive campaigns on your website can boost your sales and create more brand visibility. Campaigns play an important role when it comes to promoting products, offers, or services.
1. From the Homepage, click on Campaign.
The following page gets displayed. A list of all the campaigns run previously can be viewed on this page.
- Date: This column displays the date and time on which the campaign was sent.
- Campaign Name: This column displays the names of various campaigns that have run, promoting your website/store.
- Campaign Type: It describes whether the campaign was created and sent via SMS, Email, or through App notification.
- Status: This displays whether the campaign has been sent or saved as a draft.