This module lets you create and update appointments as per your requirement.
To create a booking follow these steps:
1. From the Admin Panel, go to Sales and click on Calendar.
2. Click on Add Booking.
3. Edit the Date and Time, click on Next.
4. Add a new customer. If the customer is already added into the system their name will be displayed in the drop-down list.
5. Edit customer details, click on Save.
6. Enter some description if required and click on Update.
7. The booking details will be saved in the calendar section.
8. You can either Edit or Delete the booking details from the calendar section.
The Bill It tab helps you in creating an Invoice for an order that is finalized through a booking.
For your staff members to access booking appointments, you need to give permissions to your staff members.
1. Click on the Burger Icon , and select the Settings option.
2. Click on Staff Members.
3. Select a staff member for whom you want to give access to the calendar module.
4. Click on Permission Details.
5. Select the calendar option and click on Save.
6. Once you have permitted your staff member, you can assign them to the Staff field while creating an appointment.