This module lets you maintain the appointment schedules of your customers.
1. From the Admin Panel, Go to Sales and click on Calendar.
2. A calendar page appears, it is divided into three sections from which you can track your scheduled appointments either in a weekly, agenda, or daily.
If you want to edit your calendar time intervals, follow these steps:
1. From the Admin panel, click on Settings.
2. Click on Booking.
3. Click on Calendar Setup.
4. Set the calendar time interval in terms of hours or minutes and click on Save.
The calendar page can also be accessed by a staff member, however, prior permission must be given to them. You can do so by following these steps:
1. Click on the Burger Icon , and select the Settings option.
2. Click on Staff Members.
3. Select a staff member for whom you want to give access to the calendar module.
4. Click on Permission Details.
5. Select the calendar option and click on Save.
The staff member will now have access to the calendar module.