While creating an order, you may face instances where you need to work on another task urgently, and do not want to lose the details of the current order. During such situations, you can save an existing order as a draft, and retrieve them later.
1. During the Billing process if you want to save an order as a draft and would like to process it later, click on Save.
2. To access orders that were saved as drafts, click on View > select a draft order > click on Load Order.
You can now proceed to bill that order.
3. On selecting a draft order, if you want to delete it, click on Delete.
4. While billing an order, if you want to reset the page completely, click on Reset.
A Reset Order pop-up dialog box appears. Click on Yes, Reset.
All the products entered on the billing page get cleared and you can start entering the products all over again.
5. To view orders that are pending; from the billing page, click on Pending Orders. The following options get displayed.
- Online Orders: Displays orders that were received from your website or app.
- Delivery Pending: Displays orders whose goods are yet pending to be delivered.
6. To customize your billing settings, click on , and then you can change your printer setup as well as your weighing scale setup. Click on Save Details to save the changes made.
If you’re connecting your Printer for the first time, an Unable to Communicate to Printer modal will open up. You need to click on Download and install a certificate to allow it to print.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the file, a pop-up will be displayed on the screen “Certificate installed successfully. Restart your browser.”
Restart your browser and log in to your account. Your printer will now be connected.